Monday, July 7, 2008

Taylored Expressions Cupcake Challenge #23

This card started with the ribbon. I've got some yummy BasicGrey ribbon I was itching to use. The sketch I used is for Taylored Expressions Cupcake Challenge #23.

Card Ingredients
Stamps: Inkadinkado Humorous Birthday, SU
Paper: Ruby Red, Cool Caribbean, white glossy, silver (American Crafts)
Ink: Basic Black, Ruby Red, Cool Caribbean
Other: BasicGrey Color Me Silly ribbon, rhinestones (Me & My Big Ideas), paper piercer, piercing template, foam tape, 1/2" and 3/4" circle punch, Sakura white gel pen

2 comments:

Taylor said...

So cute! Love the look on his face... so perfect for that sentiment! Thanks for playing!

naomi said...

Your cards are great.
I nominated you for an award.
Check my blog.
http://bertiebirdisbest.blogspot.com/