Saturday, March 29, 2008

Just a Note (or Three)

I'm still working on a swap with my friend, Ericka and I'm trying to catch up with posting my work. I rarely stamp "Just a Note" type cards. I know I've never mailed one to anybody, but part of our swap it to create this type of card.

It takes me a looooong time to come up with color combos that I really like. Plus, I'm trying to use paper from my huge collection that rarely makes it onto a card. This card was inspired by a design Kristina did in February. If you haven't seen it, here's her YouTube video.

Card Ingredients
Stamps (all Stampin' Up): Year-Round Cheer, Little Pieces
Paper: River Rock, Always Artichoke, designer paper (K & Company), & handmade cream-colored paper (unknown)
Ink: Alway Artichoke, Brilliance Pigment Ink (Galaxy Gold, Coffee Bean, Pearlescent Ivy)
Other: ribbon (Michael's), Zots, mounting tape, 1" circle punch


Note: I'm still trying to work on my lighting and photography, so you'll notice I'm playing around with my blog entries. The cardstock in this photo doesn't quite look like River Rock.

Posted by Picasa

No comments: