Friday, March 14, 2008

Color Inspiration #1 Challenge

Kristina, here's my attempt at using your color combo:
Chocolate Chip, Purely Pomegranate, Pumpkin Pie, Pretty in Pink

I made a 45th anniversary card for my parents. They are leaving on a cruise to Panana, Costa Rica, and Belize next week. In all the hundreds of stamps, I don't have a Happy Anniversary stamp. I used Felicidades Siempre (Happiness Always) and handwrote anos under the 45.

Card Ingredients (90% from Stampin' Up)
Cardstock: Chocolate Chip, Purely Pomegranate, Pumpkin Pie, Pretty in Pink
Stamps Sets: Brushstroke Alphabet Numbers, Think Happy Thoughts, & Felicidades Siempre
Ink: Chocolate Chip, Purely Pomegranate, Pumpkin Pie, Pretty in Pink
Punches: Scallop, 1 3/8" circle, 1 1/4" circle
Other: Brown gel pen

I learned about Kristina when I stumbled across her YouTube videos in January. She does one called Make a Card Monday. I've subscribe to her videos. On her design blog, she gave us a challenge to make a card using these colors.

Posted by Picasa

No comments: