Sunday, October 2, 2011

Canvas Covered Chipboard - Make It Monday #34 Challenge

I'm back today to finally participate in a Papertrey Ink Make It Monday challenge. This week we were challenged to create our own chipboard accents. I LOVE creating my own chipboard. I do it all the time.

I used the Fillable Frames #4 die to cut some kraft cardstock 5 times. I also used the die to cut some canvas.

I stamped the canvas with the stamps from Fillable Frames #4 set using Chestnut Roan chalk ink. I glued the layers together and punched holes with the Crop-a-Dile. I attached the chipboard to the card front with linen thread.

Thanks for stopping by!

5 comments:

Marybeth said...

Very nice card! Looks like you got your card in just in time like me.

Carolina said...

What a stunning card! Love the color combo and the faux stitching is the perfect touch! Great job on the chipboard...lovely as can be!

Brandi Wiggins-Côté said...

Long time no see! This is a beautiful card, Anthonette. TFS!

hugs,
Brandi

jen said...

love this! the texture the canvas gives is soooo gorgeous!

ivy said...

hi anthonette! this is beautiful!!