Good morning dearies! Today we start a week-long blog hop to showcase The Twinery and PSA Essentials products.
If you following our blog hop, your hopping over from Monika Wright's blog (I Love it All). My goodness, that girl is super talented! If you didn't come from Monika's blog, start your blog hopping at The Twinery here.
There are giveaways and several chances to win this week, so you don't want to miss a thing.
Those of you frequent visitors to my blog know that I LOVE baker's twine. I can't get enough of it.
On the first card I used Lemondrop twine from The Twinery and the Love stamp from the Love Birds set by PSA Essentials. I cut a design from the Silhouette Studio and added baker's twine to the rays.
On the second card, I used Pink Sorbet twine and the Love sentiment from the Love Birds set.
Buy The Twinery's twine and PSA Essentials Peel & Stick products at a discount this week during the blog hop. Here are the details:
- The Twinery: Purchase here and enter the coupon code PSAHOP15 for 15% off any order from June 6 through June 10th.
- PSA Essentials: Purchase at The Letter Tree here and get 30% off all PSA Essentials products from June 6 through June 10th. No coupon code needed; products are already marked down 30%.
The Big Giveaway:
- Dates of entry are 6/6 at 12:01 AM EST to SUNDAY 6/12 at 11:59 EST.
- PSA Essentials is giving away: 1 stamper, 3 Peel & Stick packs of winner's choice
- The Letter Tree is giving away 1 monogrammed tote bag - image is attached
- The Twinery is giving away Six spools of twine of winner's choice ($84 value)
- Conditions to enter the giveaway:Follow the PSA Stamp Camp Blog – 1 entry
Follow The Twinery Blog – 1 entry
Like PSA Essentials on Facebook – 1 entry
Like The Twinery on Facebook – 1 entry
- Winner will be chosen on 6/13 and announced on Facebook on both Twinery & PSA Essentials pages
Today, my blog is the last stop on the blog hop. The blog hopping will start again tomorrow morning at 8AM EST at Jen Carter's blog. See you then!