Wednesday, January 26, 2011

Paper Rosette Flower Arrangement Using Lawn Fawn Stamps


This past Saturday, we had a baby shower for my sister-in-law and brother-in-law. My new niece, Sabina, is due in a few weeks. I did a few stamping projects for the shower, including this paper rosette (or paper medallion) flower arrangement. In my rush, I didn't get enough pictures and I didn't notice that one flower is turned around.

I used Lawn Fawn stamps Bannerific and Jessie's ABCs on the vase and flowers. I mainly used paper from the Dear Lizzy Enchanted collection and some older Chloe's Closet paper for the paper rosettes. I would definitely recommend you use a tool like the Martha Stewart Scoring Board for scoring all the papers.

There are several tutorials out there on how to make these paper rosettes. If you've never tried making these, here's just one from Martha Stewart.

Ingredients:
Stamps: Bannerific, Jessie's ABCs (Lawn Fawn)
Paper: Dear Lizzy Enchanted (American Crafts), Chloe's Closet (Making Memories), white (Papertrey Ink)
Ink: Memento Tuxedo Black
Tools: Martha Stewart Scoring Board, Big Shot with Mat Stack 5 metal die ( Papertrey Ink), 3/4" circle punch (Stampin' Up), 1" circle punch (Stampin' Up)
Other: heart doily (Target), buttons (Papertrey Ink & Making Memories), glue gun, foam tape (3M), bamboo skewers, vase, paper grass, rhinestones (Michael's), Copic marker, redline tape

4 comments:

Paloma Gomez said...

Que buena idea, me encanto!!

Angie Tieman said...

Wowza!! How stinkin' fabulous is this!!!! LOVE it!

Erum Tasneem said...

wow!!! love this!

Unknown said...

Thank you