Monday, May 31, 2010

Thanks For Making Me Smile!

This card is late, but I wanted to participate in Kristina's Readers' Choice Color Inspiration No. 2. We were watching the Lady Gaga episode of Glee tonight on Hulu, and I lost track of time. Oh well! I can't get enough of both Lady Gaga and Glee.

The colors in the inspiration photo are beautiful. This card started with a die cut from my Silhouette. I backed the circle with a piece of vellum. The vellum already had the swirls in it. The rest of the card was easy to put together.

Have a great day!

Card Ingredients:
Stamps: Small Sayings (SU!)
Paper: Crushed Curry, Certainly Celery, Whisper White, Elegant Eggplant, patterned paper (SU!), vellum (an old piece from my stash)
Ink: Elegant Eggplant (SU!)
Tools: Silhouette with thanks circle card die cut, Word Window (SU!), Modern Label (SU!), Dotted Scallop punch (EK Success)
Other: white gel pen (Sakura), Zots, foam tape, Tombow Mono Multi Liquid Glue

No comments: