Thursday, December 11, 2008

Music is Love

Here's my entry for the Cinema Saturday Creative Challenge #9. The movie this week was "The Sound of Music".
Can't you just heard Julie Andrews singing in your head? My inspiration this week came from this being a musical and a love story. I've watched the movie many times through the years. The sentiment on the card says "Music is love in search of a word".
Thanks for looking!
Card Ingredients
Stamps: Music is Love (PSX), Musical Notes (JudiKins)
Paper: River Rock, designer paper (K & Company), card base is parchment paper (CA Paper Goods)
Ink: Chocolate Chip, Distress Ink - Tea Dye (Ranger)
Other: BasicGrey chipboard heart (Thanks, Ericka!), twine (Studio Blackbird), flower (Prima), mini rhinestone (Michael's), foam tape, Fiskar scallop paper punch (Thanks, Char!)

8 comments:

Ashley Cannon Newell said...

Love the layout/design of this card!

Catherine said...

oh this is so pretty, Anthonette :)

Sam said...

Lovely card Anthonette! Love your combination of elements.

Have a great weekend.
Sam.

Brooke S said...

OK!! I totally love this card.... It's just perfect.... What more can I say! The layout is great the colors are perfect and the words are just spot on!!
Hugs
Brooke

Unknown said...

Hi Anthonette! What a cute card. That is one of my family's favorite movies. Thanks for your comment the other day on my blog. Very nice of you! =D
BTW, love the new picture of your son. He's such a cutie!
Have a great week1

Brooke S said...

So glad to see you're not crankin' out the card either... I so need to find the time to create.....

I totally love your blog.. And I am so thrilled you play along with Sankari and I... Come over to my blog and have a little peek :)
Hugs
Brooke

Erum Tasneem said...

Anthonette, this card looks so pretty and elegant!

Savitri said...

Super cute, lady!!!!

Well, I just stopped by today (besides to also admire your work) to wish you and your family the merriest Christmas!!!